**REEF MAGIC** back in Sydney

Well what a great season we had in Port Stephens where we managed at least 1 marlin on every charter as well as big dollies a 400kg tiger shark on mono and releasing our biggest blue to date at well over 300kg as well as running second in the Billfish Shootout for the biggest marlin just missing out on the $10k.

Mike, Dave & myself just spent 4 days fishing in NZ where we caught snapper on soft plastics to 10kg as well as sight casting 20kg kings with soft plastics & poppers... what a site that is watching the big kings fight for the popper!

The reports off Sydney are great with our club tournament on this weekend - we aren't fishing as we are replacing the outriggers after a yacht snapped one while we were moored at Port but we have had some encouraging reports today. There were only a few stripes caught and about 5 or so blues with Gale Force releasing an estimated 220kg blue. The best news I had was what I predicted with 10 or so 50kg yellowfin being caught !!!!!!!! That water looks perfect for those early season big barrels & it's great to see a few caught on the toll.... If you haven't already get yourselves some Scent Blazer lures as they will be a big hit this season.

Anyway we are now taking bookings for charters off Sydney so if your keen give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo