Help with my first King

trentarena89

Hey guys let me just say, this website has taught me SO much and helped me improve my fishing a lot.

I'm 23 and have recently gotten back into fishing (in a big way) over the past year and was looking for someone to take me under their wing and show me the techniques for catching Kings. I'm still not all too experiences, all I generally catch are Bonnies/Salmon and the odd Tailor here and there but I'm not useless.

I'm looking for mainly fishing off the rocks. I have my own gear which should be able to handle them.

Your name: Trent

Your Location: Helensburgh (smack bang in between Sydney and Wollongong)

Fishing technique: Kings on lures and catching and live baiting yakkas

Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays after 1 and Sundays after 3. (sorry it's so picky, uni and work takes most of my time)

Preferred location: Wollongong

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No (don't have one)

Thanks guys, even some tips would be appreciated.

Just an update, unfortunately aeb870's available and my times don't really work out that well but he did provide some awesome info!

So, just hoping that someone who could make the mentioned times(alot more free time come late june) could mentor me in catching kings/yakkas for bait. I am also easy if it comes to making the trek upto Sydney area if it's not too far.

So if anyone is keen to take on a learner send me a PM :)

Thanks,

Trent