Tapatalk Issues

Sammie

Hi Raiders,

I was using Tapatalk (LOVE IT) the other day (and several times a day prior to that) and when trying to get into it yesterday I was given the following notification:

' New Feature - This application has already expired - please purchase the full version from the respective App Store. Thank You'.

I uninstalled and re-installed (costing me a further $4.00) and am still recieving the same error. Has this happened to anyone else? Im dying without my daily (several times daily) Tapatalk fix. Im addicted. Haha.

I much appreciate any help with this! Thanks in advance! and WOOHOO to the weekend coming!!! FISHING TIME!

Is it an iPhone ? Hold down the power button and the home key together for about 10 sec, ( till it turns off and the little apple reappears ) that's a master re set, usually fixes all issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have to pay for it again.... unless someone signed out of your iTunes account and signed in under another name. I use Tapatalk from my iPad and apart from the odd website not talking to the tapatalk server for some reason or another (site down, backups, etc) I haven't had any trouble.