My sons first Luderick

ambergygi

This past Sunday, Royce & Paul took my son (Johno44 Jr) and I on a great fishing adventure. It was both of our first time fishing for Luderick and just let me say it was a brilliant day. These guys are so passionate and about Black fishing, that I think it's somewhat contagious. Jr now wants a Luderick setup for his birthday and said it was his best day fishing ever.

Thanks so very much to our new found friends ;) Sorry about the typo in the title, I mean Scrubby!

Royce & Johno44 Jr

post-23106-026973700 1338375762_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno44

Johno44 Jr with his 1.025 kg Luderick :)post-23106-068243100 1338375978_thumb.jpg

This past Sunday, Royce & Paul took my son (Johno44 Jr) and I on a great fishing adventure. It was both of our first time fishing for Luderick and just let me say it was a brilliant day. These guys are so passionate and about Black fishing, that I think it's somewhat contagious. Jr now wants a Luderick setup for his birthday and said it was his best day fishing ever.

Thanks so very much to our new found friends ;)

post-23106-026973700 1338375762_thumb.jpg

Royce & Johno44 Jr

Edited by Johno44

All good just glad the young fella was able to crack his first fish and at over the magic 2lb mark is a trophy luderick in anyones books next is the magical 3lb fish! Though the one Adrian dropped would have gone very close! Paul you need to learn how to net!!!!!!

Regardless a top day!

Yes, It was a great day and was certainly one of those to remember. Great people to fish with which brings me to my next question.... So when are we going again..... :) Might have to make it a fly only fishing day Royce?

cheers

Adrian

Yes, It was a great day and was certainly one of those to remember. Great people to fish with which brings me to my next question.... So when are we going again..... :) Might have to make it a fly only fishing day Royce?

cheers

Adrian

When your wife lets you out on day release!!!!!

What a great first luderick, great relaxing target fish.

Not always so relaxing Leo it took a while for the bite and we had a very fidgety young bloke for a few hours but a hot bite and big fish soon changed his attitutde it was luderick fishing at it best fish the tide slow slow start and once the school moved in game on how it ashould be teaches you patience and test the mettle! But he now has a luderick to his name!