Fiji charters

bazzapen

Going to Fiji for first time from June 15. Wanting a good fishing charter for a day. Heard that there are a few shonky operators over there. Staying on Denarau Island.Can anyone help?

Opps self edited sent PM instead

Mike

Edited by zenman

Heading there for work in August and hoping to stay a day longer to get on a charter, so would welcome any suggetions. I need to start doing some research to see what is around that time of year!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I go over every year and stay at the warick resort and spa on the coral coast.. I have 2 guys over there that put me on the fish all the time so PM me for details..

Hi who are the good guys to have a charter with on the coral coast?

I just came back from Fiji on Sunday, and yes I got ripped off, after speaking to a lot of locals you have to go out past the reef don't let them suck you in by saying the fish are in close !!!!!! Their is a big tournament starting the 15th July I think from memory, before I left a 15kg Mahi Mahi was landed it was in the local paper I stayed at sonasali resort

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, you won't get ripped off of you insist on going out past the outa reef into the deeper blue water, whoever you go with check n double check that's where they will take you don't fall for them saying the fish are in the Inclosed waters, I got ripped off like that...... Good luck

• 4 years later...