squirts worms

brett davis

There are squirt worms in Chipping Norton Basin and also along some of the banks of the Georges River. You can pump them.

If you have done this before then I will not try to tell you how to suck eggs. I find them best if rolled in an old towel to sort of dry them out.

If you used to the big fat squit worms that you see down south them the ones up here are going to dissapoint but not to bad.

There are squirt worms in Chipping Norton Basin and also along some of the banks of the Georges River. You can pump them.

If you have done this before then I will not try to tell you how to suck eggs. I find them best if rolled in an old towel to sort of dry them out.

If you used to the big fat squit worms that you see down south them the ones up here are going to dissapoint but not to bad.

was hoping there would big some up here that woulod foot the bill ,i have always gone to windang to get my squirtys big and fat one per bait

how much smaller are they up this way ??? thanks

I too have got squirt worms in the georges river on pretty much any sandy shoreline upstream from picnic point, there are surprisingly plenty in the hawkesburys upper reaches also around laughtondale if you can find some sandy shoreline that isnt too muddy underneath.some of the creeks could be worth a shot also if they have sandy shores, I have got a few on the sandy beach next to the ferry but there isnt too many at that spot. Just use a yabby pump, when you find them it isnt uncommon to get 6 or 7 in one pump!

good luck

pete.

Edited by tide'n'knots