Tele-marketers

rockfisherman

Are you sick of people from another country who you can bearly understand ringing you and trying to sell you products or services you couldn't care les about ?

Call 1300 792 958 and get your number taken off their call list, do note you need to be calling from the number you wish to remove from the system.

Fishingphase

Edited by fishingphase

This is the best news i've had all day! Will do it straight away! I reckon i've had about 7 in the last 2 days! You hang up on them and they call you straight back! AAAHHH! :ranting2:

Thank you very very much! :thumbup:

Kept receiving calls from women of a certain non english nationality, always around dinner time. After one persisted to try and sell me something I did not want, I told her to hop on a plane and fly over for a bit of sex. She hung up. I thought that was rude of her. Ha Ha Ha.

That was early last year, and no more phone calls since.

A mate said if you see a lady at your front door wearing a sarong, she's taken up your offer.

:) My number must have been recycled, as I get calls asking for some guy named Mr Salmon, I get a few calls a week.

When they try to sell me something or blab on I play tricks on them, like put the phone to the speakers on the TV or radio and every 5 seconds say "yeah ok" then back to the TV, or even offer to sell them my car (they can try sell me stuff I don't want, so I'll offer them stuff that they don't want), or any stupid stuff I can think of on the spot. Pretending to interested, and then saying "hello... hello... then hanging up is a favourite of mine :)

I'm not going to get my self frustrated, so I make it amusing. Try changing your voice to an 80 year old asian lady next time they call and have a laugh.

i used to do all that, but you know what.

its someone doing a job to support their family, we used to get that scam about being from microsoft and your computer has viruses etc, and most people at work and all my mates had the same call a bunch of times. there must be a whole call centre doing this. the person doing the calls may even think they are doing a real service helping people.

the scumbag thief that you want to abuse is running the call centre not on the end of the phone to you.

just remember the do not call has an expiry so you may need to re do it in a year or so.