Sydney Harbour Salmon

Guest bluecod
Just got them George.  :thumbup:  :thumbup: I will be sure to give them a whirl first op I get!

57677[/snapback]

Let us know how you go! :1fishing1:

Hi Andrew,

they certainly are fun on fly. We only managed to get amongst a small school, but they were more than enough for Bluecod and myself, I'm stoked! Hopefully we'll be able to get amongst more of them this winter.

I might have to get a few off George myself, they sure look the goods

cheers

Guest bluecod
I might have to get a few off George myself, they sure look the goods

cheers

57733[/snapback]

Ken,

Weighted or unweighted?

Guest bluecod
A couple of each if that is not pushing it, thanks heaps.

57737[/snapback]

Should be ready when you bring your trailer over :thumbup:

Guest Jocool
Ken,

Weighted or unweighted?

57735[/snapback]

Didn't realise there were different models. :074: When I first held the ones you sent, I thought I might be able to cast them on a light spin stick. Were these wheighted or un-weighted George?

Guest bluecod
Didn't realise there were different models. :074: When I first held the ones you sent, I thought I might be able to cast them on a light spin stick. Were these wheighted or un-weighted George?

57740[/snapback]

Joe, The ones you've got are the fast sink models - inside the internal sheath of green glittery stuff the hook has been coiled with copper wire - as I said "guaranteed to sink mono".

I'll have time before the social day to whip you up a couple of standard jobs as well.

Guest bluecod
Catchy name and I reckon is a definite possibility, might be worth thinking about.

57793[/snapback]

No way!

I've been there before supplying a shop with custom rods and striving for a perfect finish on a deadline takes the enjoyment out of it - this is just a hobby and I intend to keep it that way :thumbup:

Guest Jocool

If you do go into business George...we will have to obliterate this pearler!!!! :1prop:

bleed to death with a Bluecod Special Bait fly embedded in their carotid artery! :074:  :risata:  :risata:

57742[/snapback]