Fishing For A Pal

Belligero

Hi Guys,

I am hoping someone out there is looking for a fishing pal for either Sydney or the Central Coast. I live in Marrickville(Sydney) however I spend a lot of my free time around Gosford also. I usually do most of my fishing around Gladesville however as my car is always on the coast I am at mercy to when my mate can go for a fish!

Anyone looking for a fishing mate for either land based or by boat send me a PM! I like to chase the standard estuary fish ie bream, jew, flathead etc. I am not so keen on the game fishing at the moment! Always happy to pay for petrol, bait, new gear & a feed!

- Have my own gear

- Free friday nights / weekends

- Non smoker / drinker

- Easy going!

Cheers Guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am hoping someone out there is looking for a fishing pal for either Sydney or the Central Coast. I live in Marrickville(Sydney) however I spend a lot of my free time around Gosford also. I usually do most of my fishing around Gladesville however as my car is always on the coast I am at mercy to when my mate can go for a fish!

Anyone looking for a fishing mate for either land based or by boat send me a PM! I like to chase the standard estuary fish ie bream, jew, flathead etc. I am not so keen on the game fishing at the moment! Always happy to pay for petrol, bait, new gear & a feed!

- Have my own gear

- Free friday nights / weekends

- Non smoker / drinker

- Easy going!

Cheers Guys!

Hey mate, I PM you on FB, wasnt able to on here a little while ago. Also live in Marrickville and like to get out on the weekends and newish to Syd.

Simon

• 5 months later...