1 spot available (updated)for this Sunday the 19th August

G'day well are still waiting on a confirmation for 1 more person so first in gets the spot. Reports from yesterday had a few small yellowfin, albies & still plenty of sharks about.

We will troll till 2 then burley 4 sharks till dark.. Anyone keen give me a call on 0407113349

Check out our updated website photos on www.reeefmagiccharters.com.au

Cheers

Damo

With the weather improving we have a group of 3 guys keen to fish this Sunday for tuna off Sydney & they are looking for 2 more people to fill the group of 5.

It is $350 per head. All gear, lunch & soft drinks are provided. We leave from Rose Bay ferry wharf at 8am and return at 7.30pm.

You can post a message back here or give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

With the weather improving we have a group of 3 guys keen to fish this Sunday for tuna off Sydney & they are looking for 2 more people to fill the group of 5.

It is $350 per head. All gear, lunch & soft drinks are provided. We leave from Rose Bay ferry wharf at 8am and return at 7.30pm.

You can post a message back here or give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo

Hey damo Dave from 4 aug let me know if I can have those spots,ps. Still on for 25th

Thanks.AGAIN.

1 spot guys or girls still a available. This Sunday chasing tuna & sharks . Weather looks great and fantastic a chance to catch your first tuna or sharks.

Cheers

Damo

Hi Damo,

Count me in I have sent you a text and I will call you tomorrow morning to confirm.

Bob

Edited by Robroy