Fishin Pal Wanted.

bigmanbrad

hey guys, Jew sessions at night get lonely. I fish land-based in the lane cove river for jews with good success, Im in the ryde area, I'm 22.

I gather all my squid beforehand. So if anyone wants to come join and tag along with your own gear shoot me a pm.I also flick hard-bodies and lures at night aswell.

You must have general knowledge of fishing, knots, lures , good gear etc etc... and most of ALL TIGHT LIPS, land-based spots are hard to come by these days...

Cheeeeerssss

Edited by bigmanbrad

hey guys, Jew sessions at night get lonely. I fish land-based in the lane cove river for jews with good success, Im in the ryde area, I'm 22.

I gather all my squid beforehand. So if anyone wants to come join and tag along with your own gear shoot me a pm.I also flick hard-bodies and lures at night aswell.

You must have general knowledge of fishing, knots, lures , good gear etc etc... and most of ALL TIGHT LIPS, land-based spots are hard to come by these days...

Cheeeeerssss

Hey mate I would be very interested and I'm the same age, got my own gear and I know most of the things you need to know inbox me your number if you like as I might head out either tonight or tomorrow :)

Cheers, Zac

• 1 month later...

Hey guys Don't know if you're keen to expand again but I am a Novice to Sydney Fishing having learnt North of the Border. I have most my own gear, just want some company and Local advice? I am in the Inner west area so Lane Cove sounds good.

Cheers Alex