Elusive Jewfish on Lure

Iwbcnet

Hi raiders,

I am a avid fisherman of the Georges and Port Hacking rivers and have been for quite a fews years now with some great success with the “exception" the OLD slippery JewFish.

I fluked one near Como a few years back on a live blood worm on a run out tide but nothing since.

I have read all the posted articles I could find, watched UTube brought DVD's all on tides, air pressure, currents and feeding habits at this rate I will be completing a degree in meteorology and environmental science in the near future (only kidding).

There are a couple of spots on the Georges River I throw soft plastics around at least a couple times a week, with no success (meaning I not even sure if I am getting bite). I have changed the plastic presentation and action and product, tired early mornings on various tides, tried late evenings, tried most tide conditions and still the Jewfish is the elusive winner, I am only interested in catch and release as I do with other fish caught in the river.

Anyway as you can see I am very keen to learn from someone who knows what they are doing….I would very much appreciate any tips or advice on the subject ?

Your name: iliya

Your Location: Georges River

Fishing technique: Jewfish on lure

Availability: Flexible upon notice

Preferred location: Georges River or The Port Hacking River

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? Yes ( I have a kayak or shore based )

Thanks