Cox's, TCD, Jenolan.

Mr Rob

Hi all.

Have been going cold turkey waiting for the trout season to kick in, so Sunday was the day for me to try and satisfy my addiction.

The day went like this, Depart Rozelle 3:30am arrive Cox’s to find the level up. Had a quick try but no joy.

Plan B, TCD. Did the lap around the entire dam but nothing was doing. The strong southerly didn’t help.

With no plan C it was time to explore, tried to get down to the little river in the outback and ran into the ranger. Took his advice and decided to hike down to the Jenolan River. Did i say down? I nearly turned around twice as i was knackered already.

Glad i kept going though. I had one of the best sessions ever. The only downer was the walk out. 1hr to get down, 2hrs to get out. It still hurts.

Home 8:30pm

Took the video for something different.

post-12006-025202300 1349387277_thumb.jpg

post-12006-018935000 1349387322_thumb.jpg

post-12006-042423000 1349387304_thumb.jpg

Enjoy Mr Rob

Ps Watch out for snakes, I encountered many.

Edited by Mr Rob

Very nice Mr Rob

love the video, we came over the Coxes on Jenolan Caves Road on Sunday and it looked good running a little high but clear, the Kowmung as I said was filthy, a first for me on opening I hit a donut!!!!! Hopefully a few ot he bnk this weekend coming on the Fish! Did you come in off the campsite below the poerhouse or further down just above Hellgate Gorge if its the track I am thinkinh off I know about those hills!!!!!!

Gee mr rob that's a lot of ground covered in one day, well done its fantastic country up there 2hrs is not to bad it takes 4hr back up breakfast creek from the jenolan/ coxs junction but definantly worth the walk

Gee mr rob that's a lot of ground covered in one day, well done its fantastic country up there 2hrs is not to bad it takes 4hr back up breakfast creek from the jenolan/ coxs junction but definantly worth the walk

Was just looking at the gps charts and estimate that i walked 23km's. This is only on a horizontal view so with all the erratic moves a fisher makes and the vertical component it have to be at least 26km's.To much ground for one day, but a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do if he is only granted one day to do it.