Dolls point for flathead?

Spooooled

Still a little bit slow at the moment. I picked up, and then proceeded to loose at my feet, 2 50cm ish flathead last week on soft plastics. Tried again on Friday this week for not a touch. Flicked plastics and some hard bodies. Live nippers as well in case the whiting were around. Worth a try for sure.

Good luck, let us know how you get on

alasdair

I was there Wednesday morning land based for nothing

Still a little bit slow at the moment. I picked up, and then proceeded to loose at my feet, 2 50cm ish flathead last week on soft plastics. Tried again on Friday this week for not a touch. Flicked plastics and some hard bodies. Live nippers as well in case the whiting were around. Worth a try for sure.

Good luck, let us know how you get on

alasdair

thanks will sure let yous know when i get out there, was this on the wharf or to the right or left of the wharf?

Guest Aussie007

u can get some beauty flatties at dolls point in the warmer weather first week of second month i think it was a full moon in 2007 i caught a just under 80cm flatty and lost a little bit bigger one just before it we didnt take the net

u can get some beauty flatties at dolls point in the warmer weather first week of second month i think it was a full moon in 2007 i caught a just under 80cm flatty and lost a little bit bigger one just before it we didnt take the net

thats huge mate, where you fishing off the wharf?

Guest Aussie007

thats huge mate, where you fishing off the wharf?

off the concrete wharf using beach rods and pillies from the servo up the road near maccers