Spicy fish/shrimp soup

JaniFIN

Hi Mates.

I testing last winter here new recepies, i havent make any soup before that. I looking 4 recepies from internet, connect and fixed it. I did like it, and it easy done, take only 20min

What need:

-~600g allready boiled shrimps.

Or

-~600g lessfat fish file, without bones. (flathead or Bass maby?)

- 2 big red capsicum

- ~150-250g long green beans

-Red curry paste 50g can

- 8 to 10 "carlicnail"

- 6 to 8 dryed small chili, or 4-6 fresh chili

- 3cmx2cm piece fresh ginger

-~50g crushed tomatoes

-2 small vegetable bouillon cube

-900ml water

- ~500ml coconutmilk

How made it

Take big pot, put there ~900ml water. Make capsicum 1cm thick slices, put in pan with out seeds. Put green beans in pan. Make fish ~3x5cm thin slices and put in pot, best is, if you can use both, shrimp and fish. Chrunsh chili, carlic and ginger use in pann with cookin oil ~1 min, put in pot. Put in pot crushed tomatoes and vegetable bouillon cubes. Use red currypaste on pan 2-3 minutes, and put in pot. When everything is on pot, boiled ~10 minutes (depens what fish you use). When you are boiled 10min, put coconut milk in pot, and boiled 5min more. Add little cayanne or some other spicy, and food is ready. Served with boiled jasmin rice. :1gathering:

• 1 month later...

Hi Mates.

I testing last winter here new recepies, i havent make any soup before that. I looking 4 recepies from internet, connect and fixed it. I did like it, and it easy done, take only 20min

What need:

-~600g allready boiled shrimps.

Or

-~600g lessfat fish file, without bones. (flathead or Bass maby?)

- 2 big red capsicum

- ~150-250g long green beans

-Red curry paste 50g can

- 8 to 10 "carlicnail"

- 6 to 8 dryed small chili, or 4-6 fresh chili

- 3cmx2cm piece fresh ginger

-~50g crushed tomatoes

-2 small vegetable bouillon cube

-900ml water

- ~500ml coconutmilk

How made it

Take big pot, put there ~900ml water. Make capsicum 1cm thick slices, put in pan with out seeds. Put green beans in pan. Make fish ~3x5cm thin slices and put in pot, best is, if you can use both, shrimp and fish. Chrunsh chili, carlic and ginger use in pann with cookin oil ~1 min, put in pot. Put in pot crushed tomatoes and vegetable bouillon cubes. Use red currypaste on pan 2-3 minutes, and put in pot. When everything is on pot, boiled ~10 minutes (depens what fish you use). When you are boiled 10min, put coconut milk in pot, and boiled 5min more. Add little cayanne or some other spicy, and food is ready. Served with boiled jasmin rice. :1gathering:

For a moment there I thought I was reading 50 tomatoes :1yikes:

I love the Idea of cooking this up, will try it