Needs serious Fishing Buddies!

cheekiifisher

I am looking for people that go fishing often and are looking for a bright spark like me to tag along!!!! I am a very keen fisher and I have all my own stuff (plus boating experience if neeed). I would just like to find some people that fish around the sydney area anywhere on weeknights after about 7 and on the weekends. As i prefer to fish with others then alone.

Kristy :)

You can tag along with us but mostly fish georges river on tide changes so we plan the tides weeks in advance then choose the spots closer to the dates on which ones have been firing

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for people that go fishing often and are looking for a bright spark like me to tag along!!!! I am a very keen fisher and I have all my own stuff (plus boating experience if neeed). I would just like to find some people that fish around the sydney area anywhere on weeknights after about 7 and on the weekends. As i prefer to fish with others then alone.

Kristy :)

A soft plastics session would be cool as i'm a beginner at it and looking to get my 1st fish on plastics.

Good to see so many girls getting into fishing lately! (Even if they do put me to shame catching more fish haha :thumbup:) I would take you up on your offer as I'm usually out a lot on my own as I work shift work and often odd hours but I do a lot of fishing from a kayak as I am yet to find a nice quiet land based spot that is fairly consistent and close by (I can dream can't I? :074:)

Maybe the bleach has gone to my head GoneFishin. But i dont get it. Unless you mean everyone here is serious about it lol!

But the reason i guess i say serious is because i just want to find people to go out with regularly (instead of going by myself) to be able to learn new things and maybe lol show people what i know.

As my friends are not as excited and interested in chasing and catching fish as i am!

Maybe the bleach has gone to my head GoneFishin. But i dont get it. Unless you mean everyone here is serious about it lol!

But the reason i guess i say serious is because i just want to find people to go out with regularly (instead of going by myself) to be able to learn new things and maybe lol show people what i know.

As my friends are not as excited and interested in chasing and catching fish as i am!

Well that's the only way to do it, I mean gain more knowledge, I know that's how I acquired my knowledge, good on you cheekifisher

Fishingphase

I still don't think Cheeki is female, years of internet usage has made me wary of the proclaimed sex of a person until proven otherwise.

Yes she has photo's posted and her post has a female touch to it. But until i actually meet her for a :1fishing1: session she'll just be another man on the internet :biggrin2:

Haha catching jack! I sure it is not that reason I have got replies. Lol.. It's my enthusiasm towards fishing lol...

Still chuckling :)

Sat here thinking long and hard for an appropriate response, trying to figure out which angle I could exploit to get my point across... Lol

I'm just gonna leave this one be.

Fishingphase

and so it doesn't begin.........:secret:

it has been tried on here before and quickly stopped :adminpower:

I was thinking about replying to Cheeki but then saw the Admin stamp and had to stop.

It was going to be something along the lines of how some fish can pose as boys for a while and then miraculously becomes the mother of a hundred or so spawns :1yikes:

But for fear of the repercussion of something that is meant to be :secret: i'll leave it at that :biggrin2: