Boatless and keen for a fish in Sydney/Parra river

SargeRX8

Hey guys,

This subforum fits my friend and I pretty perfectly. We fish almost 3 times a week and its always land based so we are pretty keen to get on the water if anyone has room for two keen, young, experienced fishing buddies.

We've been fishing hard for the past few years and still have never been on the water. If anyone is going out today/tonight or tomorrow and has the room, we'd be keen as.

Will definitely pitch in on fuel costs, we have all our gear to suit different waters and targets, we will bring our usual bag of munchies which compromises of snacks and softdrinks etc.

Sunday and Monday are our only real days off work and if anyone has the spot or wants some company, we would be really appreciative. Please shoot me a PM or leave a post and I can drop you my mobile number.

Were just at Parramatta area.

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 17ft fibreglass runabout and go out a lot of weekends. I live in Guildford and generally go in botany but sometimes the harbour. I am happy to take extra guys out if they bring some fishing knowledge as I am a still learning the art of fishing. Its good solid boat with a new motor.