What do you like about fishraider?

mrsswordfisherman

11 hours ago, CJay said:

haha my bad of course you had it covered! Have you guys ever had a large scale Raiders meeting? It would be epic to bring some Raiders together and get stuck into those Kingies down your way!

Check out the socials section  - we used to have epic 3 day events where we all stayed in van parks in cabins and had fishing comps and big breakkies together. We had Hairtail weekends and they were legendary every year up until about 2016. The Soft Plastic workshops, Botany Bay socials ahhhhh good memories :) 

11 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Check out the socials section  - we used to have epic 3 day events where we all stayed in van parks in cabins and had fishing comps and big breakkies together. We had Hairtail weekends and they were legendary every year up until about 2016. The Soft Plastic workshops, Botany Bay socials ahhhhh good memories :) 

That sounds awesome is there any events / comps coming up? would be keen to meet some Raiders for a good laugh and catch some beasties! Looks like the water is warming up your way too!

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Thanks for that comment JA. Members here are respectful and the forum runs well due to the great moderating team we have always had.  Glad you are happy here with us ;)

HEAR HEAR........... Great Forum.......

I am a member of other sporting forums and generally do not read past the first page, due to the ridicule and personal attacks that start to generate on page 2.

Great work Admin and fellow members........

Edited by sydney south
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/4/2018 at 3:05 PM, sydney south said:

HEAR HEAR........... Great Forum.......

I am a member of other sporting forums and generally do not read past the first page, due to the ridicule and personal attacks that start to generate on page 2.

Great work Admin and fellow members........

so true !  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, papafish said:

does Fish raider have a facebook page? or a group chat 😁

@papafish yes there is a Facebook page. It is not a Facebook group. It is hard enough moderating this forum without having to do that on Facebook 😩

We used to have chat rooms attached to the forum years ago. We had guest speakers there and we used it to gather and talk about upcoming socials.

Members could open rooms and chat with others. It was not used much in the end.

4 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

@papafish yes there is a Facebook page. It is not a Facebook group. It is hard enough moderating this forum without having to do that on Facebook 😩

We used to have chat rooms attached to the forum years ago. We had guest speakers there and we used it to gather and talk about upcoming socials.

Members could open rooms and chat with others. It was not used much in the end.

Not sure, but I have join group chats in some chatting app, like WhatsApp/WeChat etc, don’t require moderator, it’s all free for all😂 chat and stuff like that, not sure if it appeal for you guys. But fish raider it’s good enough, I’m use to it