Out rigger setup adjusting

Hey guys jus seeing the best way to setup out riggers when in the upright position I have a bungee cord to hold it in tight while driving , once I start to troll I have to lower outriggers to right angle but that bungee cord is way to long ! Is there an adjustment clip I can run or jus run 2 different anchor points !

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

Ive only had experiance with my outriggers using bungee cord only when in use but having it for upright is a good idea. Would it be possable to adjust the bungee to suit while in use then

have a seperate cord to use between bungee & anchor point when in upright position.

Brett.

Yeg that's what I was thinking mate ! Even if I get some sort bungee adjustment clip to have different nominal settings! So Sony only place ur out riggers out once about to troll ! Been a bar crusher I was thinking of driving out with the outriggers in upright position then lower once ready to troll ..

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

Hey guys jus seeing the best way to setup out riggers when in the upright position I have a bungee cord to hold it in tight while driving , once I start to troll I have to lower outriggers to right angle but that bungee cord is way to long ! Is there an adjustment clip I can run or jus run 2 different anchor points !

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

hi nick try some cam cleats hope this helps

dave