FISHRAIDER UPGRADE

We are about to upgrade the site and make it even more appealling than it ever has been !

There will be new features and a slightly different look perhaps. All the little annoyances will be fixed :biggrin2:

Initially we may turn it back on but in a raw state - fully functional but some of the hooks and colours will not be built in. If all goes well we may be able to do those touch ups quickly and turn it back on for you all done.

Please watch this post for information as to when this will be happening.

We will be making sure that the downtime is as short as possible to keep members from going insane without fishraider access :1yikes::wacko:

Our email address is fishraider@iinet.net.au in case anyone wishes to contact us

Unfortunately they did not let me know when they were upgrading so I was unable to let members know.

OK some work has been done on the forum but there is more to be done. We decided to turn it back on for a while till we start work again.

We are aware of a few things that have not been done.

If you see any things not working properly just post it in here or email me fishraider@iinet.net.au

Donna

Hi All

welcome to the start of the New Fishraider Fourms.

We have only scratched the surface of the new system and for the time being we have put together a very basic skin for the site while we build a great looking skin over the next week or two.

thanks

Webmaster

Hi All

ok have been working on features and functions and have added the new Tapatalk system is now installed and working, as is IPBoards app if you dont have Tapatalk.

Thanks

Webmaster

Yay thank god for the Webmaster! By the way the new app for invision is called IPB Communities - I prefer Tapatalk but this will work as well

hey guys,

I was looking at one on my posts and i notices under my avatar there is a note saying " 0 warning points ". What is this in relation too?

Thanks

Anthony

Storms perhaps :secret:

hey guys,

I was looking at one on my posts and i notices under my avatar there is a note saying " 0 warning points ". What is this in relation too?

Thanks

Anthony

You will not see it anymore for the moment

We use a warning system for people who need to be warned - ie: site rule breaches, inappropriate language, spamming, flaming etc etc and this is part of moderators duties

All forum boards will have this functionality

Please don't worry about it ;)