Scent Blazer Marlin Spread SELLING OUT!

These Billfish Packs are going quick!!

They are selling out so quickly, be sure to get yours before they all go.

Remember to get 10% off with the fishraider code!!

post-22587-040322900 1334631321_thumb.jpg

Check out this link

http://scentblazer.com/Products/Specials.aspx

With purchases over $100 you will receive a FREE 12" Dorado Teaser, this really assists in raising marlin!!

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Hi mate what pack would u recommend i will be chasing my first marlin using 15-24 kg outfits? Can we mix and match lure colours to make a pack or do we need to buy separate if that's the case. Are the lures in the spread the same that u guys use?

Hi mate what pack would u recommend i will be chasing my first marlin using 15-24 kg outfits? Can we mix and match lure colours to make a pack or do we need to buy separate if that's the case. Are the lures in the spread the same that u guys use?

Hey Chucks,

I'd recommend the Billfish pack as this was designed to be fished on 15-24kg, the marlin pack has slightly bigger lures which will still work but at this time of the year we personally run the billfish pack as the lures suit the size of fish off sydney at the moment.

im working on setting up a 'personalise your own spread' page but at this stage its only the spreads available which still work great.