Scent Blazer Marlin Spread SELLING OUT!

Got mine too, look awesome, I'm wondering if anyone has put a double hook on theirs, what are your thoughts on that?

The instructions say that you loose the main bait chamber but still have the head to put the baits in.

Less bait = less scent but is it worth havin double hooks for a better hookup rate, ideas please.

Got mine too, look awesome, I'm wondering if anyone has put a double hook on theirs, what are your thoughts on that?

The instructions say that you loose the main bait chamber but still have the head to put the baits in.

Less bait = less scent but is it worth havin double hooks for a better hookup rate, ideas please.

Hey Hammer n tongs,

We prefer to run single hooks as they get a far better hook up and allow the complete chamber to be used. As others have said, its far easier to handle the fish with a single hook when releasing and does a little less damage to the fish.

Tight Lines

Andrew

SBC

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard a lot about scent blazers but haven't taken much notice of them as i have endless bags of lures lol but i had a strange dream last night that I beat my personal best of 7 hook ups in a day with them.I logged in this morning & ordered the billfish pack!! Il let u guys now how they go as the rest of the week is looking pretty good......

Tight lines

Mako v

Noddy

I have heard a lot about scent blazers but haven't taken much notice of them as i have endless bags of lures lol but i had a strange dream last night that I beat my personal best of 7 hook ups in a day with them.I logged in this morning & ordered the billfish pack!! Il let u guys now how they go as the rest of the week is looking pretty good...... Tight lines Mako v Noddy

Nice stuff Noddy, I'm sure many people have similar dreams but now that you have your scent blazer's your dreams will no longer be dreams!!