Can you make mine and my dads day/life?

TheGinjaNinja

Hi raiders. Im a daily reader of this site although only occasional contributer. I work hard and fish w or 3 times a week. So, my father is finally visiting me from the uk for the first time in 5 years and im seeing if anyone would be kind enough to take us out on their boat whilst hes here, sometime between 9-25 feb. He brought me up fishing and ive been doing it for 20+ years incl 5 years in sydney waters, mainly landbased covering a now wide range of styles. No worries with sea legs as he was in the navy for 35 years, and i worked in the yachting industry overseas, both spending lots of time on all sizes of boats.

I am really well kitted out for all sorts of fishing from egi, hard bodies & soft plastics, to livebaiting, spinning etc. Ive got some heavy duty gear like a 14000 spheros full of 50lb braid too if your chasing bigger things.

We are based in clovelly in sydneys east but can get to most places in the car and are not scared of early starts at all! Would be happy to make a trip out of sydney too if someone is going out from up or down the coast.

We would of course be happy to contribute to fuel/bait costs, help with wash down etc. Also happy to go ahead to get yakkas/squid!

We will be doing plenty of landbased while hes here but it would make his trip and my life if we could get out on a boat a few times whilst hes here. This our first holiday alone together in my 37 years and i want to make it as good as i possibly can.

If your going chasing schools of bonnies, taylor etc, snapper in the depths, kings in the harbour or markers, flatties on the flats, drifting unweighted for bream and trevally, or anything else... PM me and we can chat!

Thanks in advance raiders for any acts of kindness on this one.

Ben