Young Bloke seeking Water time!

rikkigilbey

Hey Raiders!

Got to love this site and the raider spirit! the responses to so many reports including my own is awesome, but i have always made reports about the same few fish caught from shore and i now i really want to spice it up a bit make some exciting reports and friends from on the water!

so my question is, are there any raiders out there who can help a man out and take me out on their boat to help fufill my quest :)

ive been getting stuck into some rat kings this year but would love to nail a legal one. ive mainly been fishing of the stones and beaches catching salmon, tailor, bonnies and trevs, and if the surfs up i hit the harbour in search of blackfish. but i still have that burning desire for water time.

I have been on boats before, and dont get sea sick. im a good humored 24 yr old whose a mad keen fisherman, and would really appreciate an opportunity.

so yeah, would love to hear from ya raiders!

cheers

Gilbey

Edited by gilbey

HI,

I am off work this week and have 17ft fibreglassboat.

i usually go out in botany but if yo know any good spots in the harbour then that would be good too.

my phone number is 043179661 if you want to go outt his week. i am off work this week. tomorrow the weather looks nice.

tat also goes for any other members would like to go out.