Chilli identification

rockfisherman

I think it might be Cayenne Green. I think the red is atomic heart as well

From memory the atomic hearts that i grew a few years ago were rounder on the bottom. I lean towards the red ones being Atomic Top End..

And another vote for the green being Cayenne

Dave

I've got a couple of bushes called Nellie Kelly that look exactly like those little red ones. They are hot to eat raw but not over hot for cooking. If you like hot food leave the seeds in when cooking if not remove the seeds first. If you eat one raw make sure you have a full cold beer ready. The first bite is not to bad but as you take the second nibble the first one starts to hit and that's when you need the beer. I made the mistake of eating one out of my veg patch which is around 300 meters away from my beer fridge. I now take a beer with me when I get the urge to punish my taste buds.

Regards Jeff

I've got a couple of bushes called Nellie Kelly that look exactly like those little red ones. They are hot to eat raw but not over hot for cooking. If you like hot food leave the seeds in when cooking if not remove the seeds first. If you eat one raw make sure you have a full cold beer ready. The first bite is not to bad but as you take the second nibble the first one starts to hit and that's when you need the beer. I made the mistake of eating one out of my veg patch which is around 300 meters away from my beer fridge. I now take a beer with me when I get the urge to punish my taste buds.

Regards Jeff

Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Rorz,

I will be in it ...let me know when they are ripe!

I will bring the squid!

Love ya work!

Chris

No worries mate i will kep in touch and let you know when they are ripe, I havnt had to many takers on the ol Scorpion. Especially after me mate tried them at the chili festival in Perth and fell to his knees in pain ( he`s a pretty well seasoned chili eater too ) and the word spread pretty quick, so most people i know wont go near them lol

Cheers Rory