FISHRAIDER ORGANISED FISHING TOURNAMENTS

FISHRAIDER FISHING TOURNAMENTS  

135 members have voted

1. 1. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ORGANISED SPECIES SPECIFIC FISHING TOURNAMENTS?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN HELPING ON A COMMITTEE TO ORGANISE THE EVENTS?

• YES
    • NO

Hello all,

After fishing the Hairtail social and what a sensational social it was. I thought it might be time to revamp this page and bring it back to life.

I'd say after meeting a number of raiders at the Hairtail Social, that if not all, at least most of them would be up for another social sometime soon.

Not to mention the other 21,980 members we have on our site.

If its an excuse we all need to make it to this one, it could be "Fishraiders 10th Birthday Bash"

Side message to the Swords, I'll offer a hand to get it organised.

Cheers

Rodb.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooner......... I hope.................I missed out on this one with other commitments however would love to meet the others. Can barely wait for another one.

Also putting up my hand if you need some volunteers to help out with anything

Hello all,

After fishing the Hairtail social and what a sensational social it was. I thought it might be time to revamp this page and bring it back to life.

I'd say after meeting a number of raiders at the Hairtail Social, that if not all, at least most of them would be up for another social sometime soon.

Not to mention the other 21,980 members we have on our site.

If its an excuse we all need to make it to this one, it could be "Fishraiders 10th Birthday Bash"

Side message to the Swords, I'll offer a hand to get it organised.

Cheers

Rodb.

Thanks Rod for the encouragement. We are in the middle of organising the next one :)

• 7 months later...