Good place to have metal work fabricated

weekendfisher

Hey Guys,

I am looking for somewhere that can make up some tubes with bases for my bait table so I can have it mounted at the back of the boat above the motor.

Also a mate wants some tubing made to go around the back of the boat for his bait table plus rod holders on it.

I have tried contacting seriously stainless but there was no answer on the phone and the website does not work.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good reliable fabricators close to the hills area ? don't mind a bit of a trip but since ill be towing the boat the closer the better especially if I need to make a few trip for measurements test fits etc...

Alternatively I'd be happy to pay someone on the forum to do it if they have the equipment and skills for mine it's really just 2 pieces of tubing with a few bends and a fitting in the base that I can attach to the boat.

Thanks

mate sorry you can get me on 0438264377 best to ring after 3.30 as the workshop is very loud and i'm deaf as a post with background noise

as for the web site i'll have to lookinto that slack bastards thanks for the heads up cheers gary

Thanks guys,

Glad to hear all is still good. I was hoping to drop up in my lunch break one day but could not get in touch with you. figures since i tried calling a few times around 1ish.

I'll give you a call soon and try to arrange a time to come by so you can take a look at what i am after.

Cheers