Crew wanted

boattart

After a couple of failed attempts to arrange crew for a mid week fish I think I need to find a couple more potential crew. Most midweek trips through winter will be snapper fishing leaving from Cronulla although tuna fishing when the fish are on is also an option. I have a 27ft boat moored at the marina and like to fish just 2 or 3 people for comfort. Generally wont commit till the last minute depending on work and weather so lots of late notice trips. If anyone is keen and has flexible hours let me know and we will try to work something out.

Thanks for the replies. Yes there have been several PM's as well. Hopefully we can get a few days of fishing in in the next couple of months and get to meet a few of the raiders and with a bit of luck the fish will be biting too.

Guest mike2153

Mate im more than keen couldnt today but since there was people off at work but yea im in for sure mate!

Forecast is looking good for Wednesday at them moment. Had a couple of good days last year straight after big southerly blows so keen to have a look. Probably won't commit till Tuesday arvo after the 4.00pm BOM update to forecast but if you're flexible enough let me know and we can compare notes tomorrow.

• 3 months later...

Hi, just retired and have time on my hand weekdays and weekends. I would love to come out with you if your still looking for guys to crew.

Keeping very fit and I have a boat drivers licence and some good fishing experience. Living in Caringbah

kurt

Oh damn wish I'd seen this post a few months ago!! I've been burning all winter to get on a boat out chasing tuna, need to tick something off other than albacore..

Dunno the odds now we're coming out of winter, but if it's not too late in the season and theres another good run of tuna like the other week drop me a line!!

I'd be pretty keen for an excuse to skip uni and head out for a day. Happy to chip in costs.

Cheers