HAIRTAIL SOCIAL 2013

mrsswordfisherman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes indeedy it will be a fun weekend and it always brings out the crazy ones :banana: cya there.

We will be moored in Jerusalem Bay on Friday around 1 ish in the 57ft mothership..make sure you come over

Oh yes indeedy it will be a fun weekend and it always brings out the crazy ones :banana: cya there.

We will be moored in Jerusalem Bay on Friday around 1 ish in the 57ft mothership..make sure you come over

You gonna give me a man-hug if I pop in ? :hug: hahahahaha !!!

See you next week buddy

Have never caught or even seen a hair tail before but the boys and I are in. We are driving the boat up on Friday from Port Hacking and won't get there till late but Brent Jay Chris and Peter will come and register on Saturday.

How many would you like me to add mate?

You will have a great time.

Cheers,

Grant.

Hi everyone .. I would just like to wish you all good luck for this weekend at the Hairtail Social.. I am un able to come this year and hate that myself and Mrs Yarraone are missing it.. We hope you all stay safe and warm and the weather is kind. But, most of all that the fish turn up and everyone has a great time as we have had every year.. :fishing1::clapping:

You gonna give me a man-hug if I pop in ? :hug: hahahahaha !!!

See you next week buddy

I MAY STICK MY RIGHT FOOT UP YOUR ASS INSTEAD

Cya on Friday champ

Only 1 sleep to go! So thought I better leave tonight and get some practice! Any other raiders out there tonight, you can call me on channel 96 after 9pm! Tight lines to all. See you tomorrow stewy and Donna!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Only 1 sleep to go! So thought I better leave tonight and get some practice! Any other raiders out there tonight, you can call me on channel 96 after 9pm! Tight lines to all. See you tomorrow stewy and Donna!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!

No worries Scratchie and flick me a PM with your mobile details....cya tomorrow

Its almost here we are all packed and ready to go

Don't forget to come to the mothership and register. We have some prizes and a few fun items to give away too :)

post-869-0-33462000-1374746675_thumb.jpg

If anyone needs hot coffee or tea or a bit of sustenance come see us, we will probably have a bbq going most of the time with bacon and eggs etc

All raiders are welcome! Bring on the hairies :)

A heads up to all raiders! Spent the night at JB last night, conditions were as good as they get and it was bloody freezing!

So make sure you pack some really really warm clothes!

And a nip of rum!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Diesel and I will both be there at birds fart tomorrow, we both have to work today. Thanks for the heads up Scratchy, I have a bottle of OP rum and a bottle of glenlivet 12 year old to keep us toasty hehe. This is going to be awesome!