Landbased IC learning session report

snag

On Sunday i had my first landbased learning session fish at IC helping out some new guys who wanted to learn alittle more about Lure fishing.

And also those that wanted to take the next step aswell.

It started off not so good as the car park and rowing club had been torn down to make way for a new rowing club i guess, so plan b meet up at the old apia club.

First to arrive was Stan then an old good friend Joe(pukka) and later in the morning Dom joined us for a flick around IC.

I wouldnt say it was raining fish but we did manage a few chooper,bream, lizards and even a whitting.

So a big thanks to the guys who made it, hope you got something out of the day and a thankyou to Joe for helping with the guys aswell.

As promised ill get in contact for the Cooks river jew learning session soon.

Pictures to go up tonight.

How did I miss this :(

I was following the initial post but could not locate it not long after it was posted. Thought maybe it was not a convenient time to proceed with the session.

No worries Snag there's always next time and thanks for giving up your time and helping out Raiders with the learning session :thumbup:

All the best.

Ian

Sorry guys i did PM those that had intrest, as we wanted to keep it to a small group each outing.

Here are a few pic's more to come.

And sorry andrew i thought id given you the details.

post-156-0-68149700-1373358117_thumb.jpg

post-156-0-86405400-1373358131_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...