Hill 60

Tulz

Fished Hill 60 this morning for a couple of hours. Got up late so I wasn't on the rocks until around 10, was such a good morning. Shame the fishing wasn't the same. Flicked a heap of different metal lures for zip. The were some other fishos on the rocks but I didn't see them land anything either, not that I paid much attention though. In hindsight I should have taken some bait as where I was there was a good wash zone that would of been worth soaking some bait for some drummer. Heading home I saw a heap of bait schools with a few fishos in boats ripping in between south beach and the break walls. Would have been nice to have been out there.

Edited by Tulz

thanks for the report mate...been waiting for a while for a report on hill60...suppose to go this morning but had a bit too much corona last night...it is always pretty quiet this time of the year...hopefully it will warm up soon so we can get stuck to the bonito again...

Over the last week there's been 3-5mm baitfish being hit up around bass point and hill 60. Most people fishing these bait balls haven't been having much luck because they haven't been matching the hatch. The fish hitting the bait balls have been bonito, salmon and stripies.