oz_brett

Going out tomorrow 3/09/13

Any one else heading wide for YFT Tomorrow?

we are heading out to troll either Browns or Canyons if not both.will scan 16 & 17 on the VHF. and will answer to either ozBrett or shotgun

if anyone can help with co ordinates for the Canyons please either replie or PM.would be much appreciated.

Cheers Brett.

Hey mate I might be heading out for an arvo troll ! Ill be waiting from reports today to determine where I'm going most prob east canyons ! Ill be on 21 blue label . Will pm you later

We will be out tomorrow 600-1000fa east of browns down to canyons and back up north during arvo. Call sign 'black'n'blue' on 21. Good luck boys. Looks like a nice day for a boat ride regardless of the fishing!

Any one else heading wide for YFT Tomorrow?

we are heading out to troll either Browns or Canyons if not both.will scan 16 & 17 on the VHF. and will answer to either ozBrett or shotgun

if anyone can help with co ordinates for the Canyons please either replie or PM.would be much appreciated.

Cheers Brett.

Canyons are between Browns and Stanwell, the mark for the southern canyons is 34.12.950s 151.29.450e

I will be out to scratchie will call you on channel 16 or 17 or 21 call Sign mangus

Edited by mangus37

Yeh good reports from today ill be out bout lunch time . south east canyons on channel 21 blue label ! Good luck everyone

Thanks for that Scratchie confirm my marks were correct. sounds like I wont be alone out there tomorrow. Best of luck to you all :thumbup:

I will be out chasing the tuna leaving Botany Bay anyone else lucky to have tommorrow of work . Will be on 21 call sign. Nauticstar