New to Australia looking for fishing mates

tonyfrascotti

Hey guys,

My name is Tony and I am new here just came a few weeks ago from the states. Have done lots of bonito and striped bass fishing in the states my whole life. Unfortunately, I know very little about fishing in Australia. If anybody is heading to the beach or bay or anywhere in the sydney region and feels like dropping me a line when they go, i would really appreciate it. I wouldn't need anything, have all my own gear just want to tag along so i can get the feel of the waters here.

Tight lines and low seas

-Tony

Welcome to Oz Tony. If you feel the urge to chase some trout over the blue mountains I would be happy to show you some places. We have the best stock of Californian Steelhead rainbows in the world right here along with some massive European browns. Just shout out if you feel the urge.

Welcome to Oz Tony. If you feel the urge to chase some trout over the blue mountains I would be happy to show you some places. We have the best stock of Californian Steelhead rainbows in the world right here along with some massive European browns. Just shout out if you feel the urge.

Hey Trout Stalker,

I would absolutely love to. I can go most Thursdays Fridays Saturdays or Sundays. Let me know when you head out next would love to check out your trout fishery here.

Thanks very much,

Tony

Hey mate ill be heading out in my boat on Sunday try and get some bass out of the nepean river feel free to come cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey Brooker40,

I really appreciate the offer, however this is one of the few Sundays I can't fish (which is a shame because what else are Sundays for). If you end up heading out any time next weekend and still need a mate, I would love to go.

Thanks again,

Tony

Hey Trout Stalker,

I would absolutely love to. I can go most Thursdays Fridays Saturdays or Sundays. Let me know when you head out next would love to check out your trout fishery here.

Thanks very much,

Tony

The streams open on the October long weekend so unfortunately they are off limits until then however we have some really good dams over the other side of the mountains which produce some massive fish and they are open all year round. I frequently get days off work so I will be sure to let you know. I am heading up to one of them tomorrow but I saw that this Sunday is no good for you so I will give you a yell when I head up there again (which wont be long).

Talk soon.

Luc.