swordies are offsite for a while

mmmmmm thats proberly my fault donna the late night shark sessions stewy and i had were epic.stewy did most off the work

and i will never forget stewy in his undys gimmbled up fighting 200kg sharks not a sight for every one but very funny at the time sorry we wore your man out lol cheers gary

Hei, couple of days anymore :fishing1: . I go saturday test fishing some spots for you, allso start cleaning some guns for shooting. I saw first snow yestarday, but it allready smelt back to water. Here have been really warm autum, but this week have been only +1´c between + 5`c, so be ready :frozen::sun:

Hei, couple of days anymore :fishing1: . I go saturday test fishing some spots for you, allso start cleaning some guns for shooting. I saw first snow yestarday, but it allready smelt back to water. Here have been really warm autum, but this week have been only +1´c between + 5`c, so be ready :frozen::sun:

ooooooo it is very warm here in UK we are wearing tshirts! Stewy is looking forward to the hunting and fishing :)

We are comfy driving around the wonderful roads in our BMW 520 and an Audi A5 turbo diesel

swordie thinks he is James Bond

post-869-0-63832900-1380176201_thumb.jpg

Wandering around Paris we came to the Pont Neuf and Stewy spied some fisherman. Of course we had to stop and say hello.

It ended up they were a group of tackle testers and are tackle distributors in Europe. He ended up fishing in the Seine and had a bite by a redfin but lost it.

Fishing in the Seine what next :)

post-869-0-55569900-1380517719_thumb.jpg

post-869-0-50927700-1380517711_thumb.jpg