Sign in to follow this  
nbdshroom

Mulloway on Soft Plastic landbased

Oh yeah it is. The fish aren't as big but they are just as awesome.

P.S

I have showed him... I just don't think he likes to wait so long between catches hehe.

Nah, they still a myth! I see a trout in a farm near lithgow once, even they don't exist anymore. Lol

Cheers scratchie!!!

Edited by Scratchie

Well done, Pete!! Great fish! Well deserved after all the effort!! Shame the other one popped your leader!! :(

It is still on my 'to catch' list (on SPs)

Cheers

Roberta

Haha Jeff, they must have got wind of you coming!

Thanks Roberta, it was very satisfying after putting in time and doing the hard yards. I hope you'll have an easier time getting that ticked off the 'to catch' list when you get around to it. I definitely have a score to settle with that bigger jew. The upside from that encounter was that it made me seriously sit down and think about what I would do differently next time. I spent two days practicing and testing (with water in a bucket) knots which I thought I had perfected. I think I have it down now :)

Haha Jeff, they must have got wind of you coming!

Thanks Roberta, it was very satisfying after putting in time and doing the hard yards. I hope you'll have an easier time getting that ticked off the 'to catch' list when you get around to it. I definitely have a score to settle with that bigger jew. The upside from that encounter was that it made me seriously sit down and think about what I would do differently next time. I spent two days practicing and testing (with water in a bucket) knots which I thought I had perfected. I think I have it down now :)

that's dedication

What knots did you end up using?

I use a 50 turn bimini and a 33 wrap Albright using 20lb igfa and 16lb fluro for my jewie hunting. Best combination I've found so far.