Mulloway on Soft Plastic landbased

nbdshroom

Haha Jeff, they must have got wind of you coming!

Thanks Roberta, it was very satisfying after putting in time and doing the hard yards. I hope you'll have an easier time getting that ticked off the 'to catch' list when you get around to it. I definitely have a score to settle with that bigger jew. The upside from that encounter was that it made me seriously sit down and think about what I would do differently next time. I spent two days practicing and testing (with water in a bucket) knots which I thought I had perfected. I think I have it down now :)

Haha Jeff, they must have got wind of you coming!

Thanks Roberta, it was very satisfying after putting in time and doing the hard yards. I hope you'll have an easier time getting that ticked off the 'to catch' list when you get around to it. I definitely have a score to settle with that bigger jew. The upside from that encounter was that it made me seriously sit down and think about what I would do differently next time. I spent two days practicing and testing (with water in a bucket) knots which I thought I had perfected. I think I have it down now :)

that's dedication

What knots did you end up using?

• 5 weeks later...