chippo jew and ep's

nat

Hey guys hit up chippo on sat with lil bro. He was on a time restriction so we didn't venture far just hit a couple of spots chasing jews and ep's. It didn't take long before we both struck a couple of ep's and a bream each on the last of the run out tide. It went a little quite fro me after that with lil bro catching a couple more ep's casting out the back of the boat towards a drop off & myself just hammering a well known honey hole just trying to bring em on. I decided to cast for jews for a little while before disengaging anchor lock to drift back & around the corner a little & it payed dividends with a nice jew on a 1/4 ounce jig head with a 80mm squidgy fish in silver fox on my 3 to 5 kg stick with 10lbs braid & 14 lbs leader. Was only a short fight with one really nice run & we had him in the net for a couple of happy snaps. As soon as he swam away my bro lands a miniature model but was to ashamed to take a photo, I told him a jew is a jew, but he wanted no part of it.

post-12031-0-65740200-1381224340_thumb.jpg

post-12031-0-92319700-1381224347_thumb.jpg

After this had to drop bro off at ramp to race home & he did a tag team with my mum, so off we went me and mum trying for her first ep. Unfortunately she dropped a couple and came up empty handed but she managed to watch me pole about a dozen on the run out tide this being the best for the day

post-12031-0-71698500-1381224594_thumb.jpeg

Managed to nail 5 bream on the way back along some mangroves, no photos though. Next time I take the old lady out I'm sure she will land one. All bream and ep's were caught on wrigglers in lava on 1/8th jig heads. All in all a fantastic day with family.

cheers guys cant wait to get back out there and smash some more jews a nd ep's and a couple of the breambos were on roids!! I reckon its gonna be a cracking summer... went for a bass fish from the yak this evening and got 3 on the surface. Nothing big but Ive cracked the surface this season. May the flood gates open.

On this occasion just hammered a known spot.. But I have seen them around drop off's on the sounder but it's usually as I'm passing over on the way to a new spot and every time I pull up and have a flick I have already spooked em.

Guest Aussie007

thanks nat, i was out there on friday trying to catch some poddy mullet to use at the milperra bridge, i think i will give the lake a go again especially if the jews are as big as yours :clapping:

Guest Aussie007

Was talking to a local on one of the pontoons at milperra bridge and he was saying someone caught a 12kg jew there the week before so they are definitely about...

awesome, i actually thought the georges river and the lake were over fished untill march this year a mate caught a nice baby jew at the bridge and now im seeing u guys upload some great fish pics its had me thinking

Guest Aussie007

It's scary to think anyone would keep fish from there.....

when we were parked on one of the chipping norton beaches we seen a syringe in the sticks 2 meters from the waters edge :mad3:

me and swordy found 2 syringe disposal boxes full of syringes on the ramp at lansvale. We thought they were sun glass cases till we opened them. Its one thing if you wanna stuff up your own life with that stuff but don't put others at risk. I am very careful when i fish anywhere in this system. I always wear aquatic shoes

me and swordy found 2 syringe disposal boxes full of syringes on the ramp at lansvale. We thought they were sun glass cases till we opened them. Its one thing if you wanna stuff up your own life with that stuff but don't put others at risk. I am very careful when i fish anywhere in this system. I always wear aquatic shoes

Yeah its bad more clean up needed

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Guest Aussie007

i received a email about 6 months ago saying the chipping norton lake speed restrictions will be takin away, jetskis and water skiing on the lake will be allowed, i think it was for late this year or next year, has anyone heard anymore about it?

it would be crazy to open up the area to more activity with this kind of filth still floating around the lake ie: syringes its a disaster waiting to happen

although it was a bad sight seeing the syringe luckily it was capped but still in reach of a innocent kid if one had been playing on the beach