Looking for new fishing buddy!

MatKellet

Hi Raiders

I have just purchased a boat it is a 4.12m Seajay with a 30hp yamaha. I am looking to meet some new people that are interested in fishing and are willing to share the costs of regular fish trips.

A bit about myself first. My name is Mathew i am 34 years old and live in the Hawkesbury. As i run 2 businesses most of my off time is during the week. Mainly Mondays, Tuesdays and some weeks, all week. i have been fishing sense i can remember and love to get out on the water when ever i can day or night. I enjoy chasing jewfish, squidding, fishing soft plastic and regularly frequent Sydney harbour and the Hawkesbury. Due to most of my mates being unemployed bums and expecting me to pay for fuel, bait etc, etc i have decided maybe it is about time to meet some new people with the same interests as myself.

For you to make it aboard you must be willing to contribute to fuel, bait, food and hold an intellectual conversation. If you live in the west it is an added bonus!!! I am super keen about entering into some fishing comps over the summer such as the Hawkesbury River Classic. I would love to hit Jarvis Bay this summer during my down time which is between Christmas and the end of January to chase some kings and maybe even a Marlin but need someone to come with me to share the costs and for safety reasons.

So If your Male or Female, Black Or White, young or old and love fishing please drop me a line!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate! My buddy and I also have a boat and go fishing every weekend. We would be happy to trade off trips and meet up for a fosh/ share tips and spots. We run a fishing club on face book called - Bondi Jct Fishing Club- check it out and join and we can arrange a fish. Talk to ya soon

Hey mate! My buddy and I also have a boat and go fishing every weekend. We would be happy to trade off trips and meet up for a fosh/ share tips and spots. We run a fishing club on face book called - Bondi Jct Fishing Club- check it out and join and we can arrange a fish. Talk to ya soon

I'm more than keen, I'll message you and check out your Facebook.

Thanks

Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 2 weeks later...