The Jews Are Back !

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Local legend Laurie Pakulas , is seen below holding up his Fishing Buddy ( Dillon , I forgot his Last name ) catch , a small jew taken at Wallbi Point about an hour ago.

The fish was 118 centimetres long , but you will have to guess its weight , because unbeknown to me , I am advised that the last Pic I posted , had the weight challenged , so he declined.

This fish , is once again another really solid specimen , but the weight is one for the guessing comp I suppose .

Sharpen your Hooks KEN , there Back !!!!!!.

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G`day Fellas ,

Chatting with Lawrie this morning ( He was back down there at 5 Am ) and called in here at 8 for a chat , and he said that the fish was chock a block full of Yellowtail , which means it probably come off the Reef .

My boy was less than 1/2 mile from them , he was also in perfect water , but had one little run , so he came up empty .

Now , Looking at that Fish laying on the ground , and taking into consideration of just how solid he was , My Guess is he weighed ...............................

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

Chatting with Lawrie this morning ( He was back down there at  5 Am ) and called in here at 8 for a chat , and he said that the fish was chock a block full of Yellowtail , which means it probably come off the Reef .

62712[/snapback]

That's interesting Mick.

I was talking to dad and he was saying that there were a few jews taken and hanging around the reef just off the point. :1fishing1:

If only the old boy would walk the few yards it takes to get to the sand, he may well be eating fish steaks as well. :1prop:

cheers

Hooky

That's interesting Mick.

I was talking to dad and he was saying that there were a few jews taken and hanging around the reef just off the point.  :1fishing1:

If only the old boy would walk the few yards it takes to get to the sand, he may well be eating fish steaks as well.  :1prop:

cheers

Hooky

62719[/snapback]

G`day Paulie ,

I can sympathise with the old fella Mate , To be quite honest I have sort of slacked off a bit myself actually , and just don`t fancy freezin my Nuts off lugging all my gear down to Badgers in an 8 knott southerly .

Its Ok for the 4WD boys , Coz they`re a bunch of Pansies and spoilt rotten , but I`d love to see them drag a 45LB`er , 2 clicks up the beach and then another 1/2 click home in the middle of winter .

And of course when youre getting on a bit , well you know ............

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

Laurie Id say is about 110gk and the Jew fish 17kg

62733[/snapback]

G`day Martin ,

Lawrie said you are 11 Kgs short of his weight :risata: , and a bit short of the fishes as well.

But I think I`m getting closer to him revealing all.

Mick