The Jews Are Back !

OWZAT

you wanted some pics heres three first one went 32kg and second went 35kg last one 29kg all were records for us one was moulded as photo on my posts showed a few weeks back and the others were eaten all fish were in the esky straight away and kept their for approx 8hrs overnite till we pulled boat out next morning and then straight to the co-op for the AUTHENTIC FISH WEIGHT THIS WAY THERES NO STORIES THE BULLSHIT STOPS ONCE THE SCALES REGISTER....i ve heard all the stories of fish weights especially when your gutting one at the ramp ..ive only ever seen one jew hit the 40kg mark caught last year and it was the biggest fish ive ever seen caught in the hawkesbury have caught a few around the mid 20s but these three remain favorites ......

Edited by moonlitecreeper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G`day Fellas ,

That Fish Of Lawries going 38 LB , surprised me actually , because I would called it much heavier @ 43/44 LB , but Lawrie called it almost spot on before it hit the scales..

I was going on just how solid the bugger was .

Though I should be excused for comming up short , I have to hold a fish to Judge its weight , and I`m pretty close most of the time , but thing was , I was not prepared to Give it a Duddle at 9PM , having just come from the shower .

Love the Fish , but hate the Bloody Smell .

Mick