Hairtail accident past by catch .

fish311

Hey raiders

I've been work around Gosford area on last few days . After work I went to Brooklyn around 2pm for fishing . The weather is quite windy . around 3.30pm hooked up 1 bream , after no any bite until 8pm hooked up 1 accident past by hairtail 174cm . So surprise for me , because I used 6lb berkley trilene main line and light rod . Anyway , have Fun for my trip .

post-22401-0-11536700-1385700695_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-88721000-1385700703_thumb.jpg

Hey raiders

I've been work around Gosford area on last few days . After work I went to Brooklyn around 2pm for fishing . The weather is quite windy . around 3.30pm hooked up 1 bream , after no any bite until 8pm hooked up 1 accident past by hairtail 174cm . So surprise for me , because I used 6lb berkley trilene main line and light rod . Anyway , have Fun for my trip .

That is a mighty Hairtail - great catch!

That's a cracking hairtail, especially for this time of year. It would have put up an awesome fight on your gear. Well done! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Yea , I fight almost 15min because I used caldia 2506 light gear . I thought it was Jewie , really surprise for me .

Well done Felix. Still got your boat? They are still around and not just in WB :)

Yes I still have my small boat . How was your fishing trip going on ?

Thats a cracking ht. Lucky it didn't bite through your line

you're right ... Lucky hooked up . :sun:

Looks like you were well rewarded for your persistance! Great eating fish the hairtail.

:D

Guest Aussie007

a couple months ago we were fishing the north side of the rail way bridge at brooklyn and to our amazement we seen a similar size hair tail jump out of the water a few times looked bloody awesome!

great catch goes to show things are improving there staying longer

Nice catch and well done, fellow raiders don't be fooled

Thinking you won't catch hairtail , thru the warmer months we work the hawksbury every day and my best catches of hairtail have been over the Xmas break good luck and right lines

Yea , That's SUMMER hairtail :sun:

Nice catch and well done, fellow raiders don't be fooled

Thinking you won't catch hairtail , thru the warmer months we work the hawksbury every day and my best catches of hairtail have been over the Xmas break good luck and right lines

You are very lucky to be working at the river everyday. You must have time to wet a line very often? Are the Hairtails in the usual bays in summer?