Formosan

Guys..

Weather was decent on sunday went out chasing Snapper.

Saw bluelabel and met up with Dtrojan at some marks. He was on fiire!

Both of these guys did very well. I did ok and I made a video

of the day.

We end with 6 Snappers a.mowie and some odds and sods.

Here is the video.. thanks to those who voted ,berkley and Fr for the prize and as you can see

I used a lot of the gun berkley soft baits.

Edited by Formosan

Formosan,

You've found your calling as a fisherman I think.

That was a brilliant video and really highlighted how well this site sponsors product works!

You could see how much you both enjoyed your venture and I agree whole heartedly with your last comment. There's no place like Aust!!!!

Keep them coming!

Chewers scratchie!!!

Edited by Scratchie

I really enjoyed watching this. Thank you. I bet it took quite a lot of time to make this video. Both on the boat and at home. Really like the underwater footage too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.. We got about 24 other videos on the channel that were shown here before. Just have to make a conscious effort to capture the footage during the day. Then It took 2 hrs to edit and put it together.

Helps if you are really familiar with the editing tool.

Thanks for showing us how its done.Great work .wizza

No worries Wizza.

Great vid. Plenty of work went into that

Thank you Sir. Not much..just 2 go pros..one logging the day and 1 adhoc for closeups and underwater.

Nice vid mate, well done on the snapper as well!

Cheers

Formosan,

You've found your calling as a fisherman I think.

That was a brilliant video and really highlighted how well this site sponsors product works!

You could see how much you both enjoyed your venture and I agree whole heartedly with your last comment. There's no place like Aust!!!!

Keep them coming!

Chewers scratchie!!!

Yeh thats right..Berkley is dam good and and so is this forum and country . :biggrinthumb:

Thanks for the comments.

Top vid!

Talk us through the gear, for all the tackle geeks out here.

Lox , daiwa Tierra, medium heavy, Terez 10-20 lb with Stradic 4000 and Saros 4000, 5000 Stradic ,with 10lb sufix 832 braid and 16lb FC Sunline.

Hard work paid off with the fishing and the awesome video, Thanks for the insight buddy.

Cheers Larry

Cheers Larry..

Thanks for the great video, really enjoyed it!

What depth do you usually get your fish at? I know a lot of people get their reds between 20m - 40m, but ive always had better luck in the deeper water

Thanks more vids on the channel.

Love your videos. I really need to get hold of some of these gps marks...

Thanks mate.. put in the time and find the marks :)

Hey loved the video.thanks

Snr

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ray..

Awesome vid mate. The under water footage of the lures is amazing. Shows how well they work and look under water.

Cheers.. the action is pretty good.

Love it. I look forward to seeing more of your vids. Love the "@#@# that's quite big comment.

Thanks..So you seen the others?

Thanks dude.... Are enjoying the pools , the coconuts the Singha beers and the Pad thais or missing the fishing?

well done again buddy! can't wait to get back from OS and get back into them. Hopefully they are still around in a couple of weeks, but if not, hope the kings would have turned up by then.

and guys, Formosan can edit videos with his eyes closed now :thumbup: