jervis bay in the new year. looking for a charter ride

bennoz

Hi All

im heading to callala / culburra in the 1st week of the new year to visit family.

im hoping someone can point me in the direction of a decent charter as i havent been fishing all year (thanks to the new baby) am keen to make up for it by chasing some kingies / snapper

It will be just myself, and maybe the brother in law if i can convince him to come along, so it shouldnt be too hard to find a boat thats not already booked out

if you could PM me the details of a charter that would be much appreciated. (strangely enough i cant find much on google)

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

managed to find one that would pull up on the myola side of the creek so i didnt have to go all the way round to husky. There were a few charters to pick from but the others had 20 odd punters per boat, whereas mine was a very manageable 5 - plus the guy running it was a top bloke. good for a laugh ;)

was a great day out. tough fishing and choppy conditions so we didnt go to far, but we did land a few kings each, plenty of other reef fish, went around and into the caves around crocodile heads and dropped a line in there ( surreal to be 5 meters from a cliff face, in a cave and in 100ft of water)

saw a couple of nutters who'd climbed down to fish a low ledge on the outside of croc head. saw the camping grounds at the tubes (and gave em a wave lol). seals at drum and drumsticks, dolphins, rock climbers ... was a top day !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...