Sign in to follow this  
Hank

TrakAxe PC software for Go-Pro?

Have any Raiders used the TrakAxe PC software to edit their Go Pro videos? Their website looks spectacular.

Also just to show how ignorant I am of using computers beyond Word, Office etc what do I need to do a voice over onto a video? That is, microphones, connections etc.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

Paikea

As no one has responded to this post I assume that TrakAxe PC software is not exactly flavour of the month with Raiders who use a GoPro camera.

Trying to read the camera manual at present. Why is it that manuals appear to be written by people who assume that the readers know a lot more than they do. And why don't manuals (for anything) never seem to have sections that deal with the most commonly used functions and explain them in plain language.

For example most if not all of the Sounder/GPS units bury the most commonly used functions in gobblygook.

Getting there but it is hard work.

Cheers

Paikea

Paikea,

I have the gopro hero3 black edition. I've had it for 3 months now and I know how to turn it on. Lucky I have 4 children who know how to use it! Lol

Sorry I can't help!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Scratchie, you have helped by making me feel a lot better about the problems that I have understanding manuals.

Nothing like a kindred spirit having the same problems to boost morale.

Cheers

Paikea

Edited by Paikea

Bought the TrakAxe software, now all that I have to do is work out how to use both the camera and the software.

A work in progress.

Cheers

Paikea

Starting to sort out how to use the software. It seems quite easy and very very comprehensive.

it will take some time before I do my first Video but I am really looking forward to the experience.

Cheers

Paikea