Plastic Mulloway

nbdshroom

awesome work Pete, good to see a report from you : )

Cheers Stan. I look forward to your next report.

That was a fantastic write up! God I look forward to catching a fish that size one day - good on ya mate! If your willing to drop a hint, what tackle and setup where you using?

Cheers, I put some details of your questions above. Basically a 2-5/3-6kg carbon fibre rod with a 2000-3000 reel will do the job. It doesn't have to be expensive gear either.

Mad stuff Pete. Man good to see you've still been fishing. I've fished what, maybe twice since the last time we went! Man I'm hating this right now. Everytime I get a chance to fish, no one wants to go or weather is crap.

Good to see the big ones are still patrolling around this half of the river. I haven't caught a fish in so damn long(squid not included!)

Mad stuff Pete. Man good to see you've still been fishing. I've fished what, maybe twice since the last time we went! Man I'm hating this right now. Everytime I get a chance to fish, no one wants to go or weather is crap.

Good to see the big ones are still patrolling around this half of the river. I haven't caught a fish in so damn long(squid not included!)

Thanks Pierre. I can attest to the fact that the wind has been unusually strong for the past several months. Just have to get back out there. It's good that you are still finding squid, I haven't landed a decent one in a while!

Thanks Pierre. I can attest to the fact that the wind has been unusually strong for the past several months. Just have to get back out there. It's good that you are still finding squid, I haven't landed a decent one in a while!

Yeah I've found that too. Strong winds almost every day its insane. Last time I went squiding I hooked a nice one. As im bringing it in I had a pretty vicious hit. The squid was about 35cm in length and got demolished on the way up. That has never happened before. Ive got a month off work in a week. We need to get out there

Yeah I've found that too. Strong winds almost every day its insane. Last time I went squiding I hooked a nice one. As im bringing it in I had a pretty vicious hit. The squid was about 35cm in length and got demolished on the way up. That has never happened before. Ive got a month off work in a week. We need to get out there

Could have been anything - kingie, jewie etc. Yeah let me know when, been too long.