Catch of the Year 2013

This years CATCH OF YEAR goes to Trout Stalker for his impressive rainbow trout and indeed a worthy winner and a first for this competition for a freshwater fish.

post-256-0-39532200-1391245822_thumb.jpg post-256-0-41768200-1391245850.jpg

Congratulations Luc.

Admin will be in touch with you for your choice of fabulous gear from BERKLEY WHO HAVE BEEN A MAJOR SPONSOR for many years and we would like to thank them and their team once again.

Regards the Fishraider Admin Team and everyone who voted.

Thank you so much fishraider and all of you good folk who voted for me. I was astonished that the trout took out the competition with all of those awesome fish in there. The kingy and the jews were all smashing fish and the 80+cm sized snappers are still calling me to find one of them.

Thank you so much to Berkley also who sponsor the comp. I have caught some nice trout and bass on the ones sent for catch of the month and I know the plastics work well also having caught quite a few kings, snapper and flatties on them even before getting the prize pack you sent me. It's quality stuff. Cheers much.

From this point I am totally speechless. I have been blown away and am currently heading over the moon. :)

Thanks everyone.

Luc.

Congrats luc! Your are a deserved winner and that is a cracking trout that I know you are proud of and so you should be! You are also a great asset to fishraider with all the feedback and advise you give! I'm very happy for you and wish you all the best in the future!

Tight lines my friend,

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Scratch,

I am really proud of it, it has been my profile pic since I caught it hehehe. I am goingto have to work hard to better that bad boy but very shortly I will be within driving distance from Eucumbene and Jindabyne... Trout fishos mecca here in Oz. ;) I am going to give it a darn good shot let me tell you.

As far as feedback and advise, it is good to give back something when you have received so much. I have gained most of my experience here, before I found raider I was very much a novice fisho. You guys have been the main cause of what is here today (Not sure if that is a good or bad thing hehehe) so to return the favour to those who need it is the very least I could do.

Thanks bud. You better come down to Merimbula sometime with your boat. I am hanging to go out on the thing and after seeing it across the road for the last few days I am keener than keen to take it for a run. I can show you all the good spots down there too. ;)

Cheers bud, I wish I could of got one for you when we went out. They put on a cracker fight at that size. You might have to make a journey to eucumbene with me some time to go for one of the numerous stonkers they get in there. Double figures are next on my to do list and you are always welcome to join me.

I received the pack from Berkley today. I would just like to send a giant thank you to admin who run such an awesome site here and who gave me the opportunity to participate in a fantastic forum which I enjoy on a daily basis. Also to Berkley for supplying such awesome prizes. They sent me out some very awesome gear which I am sure I will catch many a fish on. Last but not least I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for me. You all made me extremely happy and I can't thank you enough. :)

Edited by Trout Stalker

Beyond satisfied Stewy, absolutely over the moon. Berkley gave me exactly what I was hoping for and more than one of each. With what they just sent me I will not need to buy anything else for quite a while. There are more plastics than I can shake a bone at, heaps of jig heads, some awesome braids and a smile a mile wide. Thanks again for everything you all have done to make this possible.

I have been hooked on this place for a long time and all of this just firmly set that hook. No matter how much I try I don't think I could ever jump off it. There are lots of friendly folk, more valuable info than I have found anywhere else and it is an all round friendly place to be. I love it here and everything about it.

Keep up the awesome work guys.