Penrith Gorge 4 Feb

Berleyguts

With the forecast for a southerly this morning, I thought I'd give Broken Bay or Sydney Harbour and outside a miss and headed for Penrith Gorge to hone my skills with the Minn Kota. I thought I'd be able to use the spot lock and work each snag thoroughly. No chance of that as I couldn't get a GPS fix! :(

So I did a bit of casting and a bit of trolling. Caught half a dozen tiny bass but it doesn't matter how small they are I still love catching these little native battlers! :)

Had a great day on a beautiful stretch of water.

rume9uzu.jpg

haquta2e.jpg

2apamusy.jpg

7y7ygasu.jpg

One thing I learned... I probably shouldn't bother playing around on Facebook while fishing... especially with polarising sunnies on... You can imagine the comments I got from my friends! My son sent a screen grab by SMS - he thought it was so funny! Then I lost Internet connection and couldn't fix my typo! "Bass! I meant BASS!!!"

e3e6u2a8.jpg

Cheers,

Baz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Berleyguts

There's some cod in warragamba and in the dams at the top of the nepean so it's a definite possibility. One has been caught at bents basin years ago as well. And if the shop in penrith told you then there's a good chance it's true