January Catch of the Month 2014

Congratulations goes to Scratchie for his BIG BASS in the January Berkley COTM .

post-256-0-09426600-1391764769.jpg

Well done mate and Admin will be in touch for your details.

Regards Swordfisherman.

P.S Nikki was an unlucky runner -up by 3 votes

Thank you to all that voted and this was my first win out of many entries!

Firstly, it was great to see so many entries for last month and more people getting involved. There are some fabulous fish and stories posted on this site and it would be great to see many more throw their hat in the ring for cotm especially with the great berkley prizes on offer!

To the other entrants, well done on your fish too! Especially to our young raiders, Nikki, flattyfisher and Ethan. They are great fish to be proud of and it's awesome to see you getting out there and enjoying a favourite pastime with your family.

Once again, thanks very much.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Well done Scratch, it's about time you managed one. It is a bit of poetic justice in there too considering you lost to a bass that time when you caught the second biggest jewie in raider history and now you beat a jewie with your bass.

Well done mate on a cracking fish and a well deserved prize. You will love it when you get it I am sure. When I received mine I was absolutely stoked... There is some great gear in there for all types of fishing. Berkley do an awesome job at keeping us happy.

Congratulations mate.

Not only for a most respectable bass, but for the extreme efforts you endured to capture the prizewinner. There's none more deserving.

Well done Jeff, you worked hard for it and waited a long time, but it's your moment in the sun.

Edited by nbdshroom

Congratulations, Scratchie! Terrific fish - well done! And newbie bass fisho to boot!! :banana:

cheers

Roberta

Thank you to all that voted and this was my first win out of many entries!

Firstly, it was great to see so many entries for last month and more people getting involved. There are some fabulous fish and stories posted on this site and it would be great to see many more throw their hat in the ring for cotm especially with the great berkley prizes on offer!

To the other entrants, well done on your fish too! Especially to our young raiders, Nikki, flattyfisher and Ethan. They are great fish to be proud of and it's awesome to see you getting out there and enjoying a favourite pastime with your family.

Once again, thanks very much.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Congrats scratchie

That was a stonker of a bass and it definately deserved to win!!!! I was very surprised to read that you haven't won before because whenever I read your reports you always have photos of amazing fish!!!

Congrats

Flattiefisher27 (Jacob)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Scratch, it's about time you managed one. It is a bit of poetic justice in there too considering you lost to a bass that time when you caught the second biggest jewie in raider history and now you beat a jewie with your bass.

Well done mate on a cracking fish and a well deserved prize. You will love it when you get it I am sure. When I received mine I was absolutely stoked... There is some great gear in there for all types of fishing. Berkley do an awesome job at keeping us happy.

Cheers luc, sometime irony just makes me laugh!

It think it's Jan-bass- uary!

Congratulations mate.

Not only for a most respectable bass, but for the extreme efforts you endured to capture the prizewinner. There's none more deserving.

Thanks nursie! It's was certainly a hard slog and a well earnt fish!

Well done Jeff, you worked hard for it and waited a long time, but it's your moment in the sun.

Thanks Pete! It's been a long time between drinks as we say! Bit I can't take too much more sun as I'm very fair skinned! Lol

Congratulations, Scratchie! Terrific fish - well done! And newbie bass fisho to boot!! :banana:

cheers

Roberta

Thanks Roberta! I can't catch barra, so bass is the nsw thing! Love those surface strikes!

Well done. Congratulations on your winning Bass.

Cheers lyn! Bass is a new target for me but I really enjoy the hunt! The reward is knowing you have succeeded in your target!

Congrats scratchie

That was a stonker of a bass and it definately deserved to win!!!! I was very surprised to read that you haven't won before because whenever I read your reports you always have photos of amazing fish!!!

Congrats

Flattiefisher27 (Jacob)

Thanks Jacob! If I caught and had the knowledge of you at your at age, tv would be called ISCRATCHIE! Lol. Keep at it champion, you will never forget the memories you have fishing with your family! Best of luck to you on your next adventure!

Congratulations scratchie. Im sure you will love your prize. Thankyou to everyone who voted for me :)

Nikki

What a fanatsic catch you had! That whiting was a cracker. As a matter of fact it would leave most raiders drooling! Good on you for submitting for cotm and I hope your next trip is just as successful!

Well done scratch bitter sweet ay , that's a cracker of a bass, when you coming down bud?

Well done scratch bitter sweet ay , that's a cracker of a bass, when you coming down bud?

Thanks diesel. Not bad for a newbie to bass fishing! Down next week on Tuesday with yak, ready to go!

Congrats scratchie no one can say you don't put in the yards brother! Love your work spotieanddotie!!

I have just received my berkley prize pack! What an absolute gift!!! Chock full of all my favourite lures and SP's.

Thank you berkley for you support of this awesome site!

So fellow raiders, get behind cotm and why not submit your catch??? It's well worth it!!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!