SOCIAL - SOFT PLASTICS, LURES AND FLYCASTING TUITION DAY Sun 4th May 2014

mrsswordfisherman

Have you always wanted to know about how to use soft plastics and hardbodies and how to cast accurately? Well this day will be just right for you :biggrin2:

We will be having a learning and fishing day at the Georges River at the end of River Road and Henry Lawson Drive on the 4th May 2014

START TIME WILL BE 8 AM.

GRNatPk1.jpg

Burrawang Reach, one of the picnic areas along the foreshore of the river, is within the Georges River National Park. It is easily accessed where River Rd meets Henry Lawson Drive.

If you would like to attend, please add your name to the list below. If you are not coming please do not post your name as we need to know definite numbers.

8am start with a tutor in small groups and then fishing with your new found skills.
There will also be scheduled beginners classes for flycasting led by swordie

We will have experts to show you how to do it and get you up to speed on all aspects of this type of fishing.

More info CLICK HERE FOR INFO to bring.

Regards Admin

ATTENDEES
swordfisherman
mrsswordfisherman
Scratchie!!!
Witha
Reggie the Rabbit
ANwan
Ryder
1 last cast
nickb111
KRAM
Chimiria
Yarraone
Boattart
Geoff and Lyn
Greynurse
Nbdshroom
Kiro
Rah
Dhype
Hawkesbass
Chelub

Nutsaboutfishing

RayP + 2

Aeb870 +1

Leuke

Cluster13

Fishingnoob

Adamski

Swano

markjb14

Gibodfisho

kelvin200663

The Iceman

Hrgh

Demipouce and Stevo

domin8r

C1420

Leuke

W4z

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one event that all Raiders should try to attend. I had a great time at the last event and I would definitely attend if I was still in NSW. There is a huge knowledge pool amongst the forum members and thankfully an exceptionally high percentage of them are more than happy to pass on their advice and guidance to like-minded fishos. It's also a top day for networking and finally putting a 'face to the name' for some of the members you have been following on the site. Pack up the family, throw some gear in the car and head off to this terrific day. I hope everyone has a fantastic day. I look forward to the wash-up report when the fun is over!

Cheers

Hodgey.

Wish I could be there... Why couldn't you do this a couple of months ago when I was up in Sydney? Hehe

You planned it like that on purpose didn't you Stewy?

(Ya lets just wait till that drunkard pirate flag stealing stalker buggers off and we will all have a good time in peace... giggity) :P

Count the GreyNurse in.

Just to be clear, will we be parking in the G.R National Park area at the intersection of Henry Lawson Drive and the River Road? If so, just be aware of the $7 parking fee, so bring some change. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Guest hawkesbass

I will need too check on the date but if im free i can be there and also provide a extra boat that will fit four people myself included in this number. Im happy too sit back and watch as the others fish and just operate the boat/electric.

Please include me on the list :)

Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Swordfisherman and the Admin team for organising this event. Thanks also to all the Raiders who will be helping out in one way or another on the day :thumbup:

Looking forward to the day and it will be great to meet everyone and learn from the experts.

All the best

Ian