SOCIAL - SOFT PLASTICS, LURES AND FLYCASTING TUITION DAY Sun 4th May 2014

mrsswordfisherman

Hi I would love to come along if it's not to late to sign up. I'm interested in both soft plastics and fly casting. I have fly rods that I've practiced with but still have a lot to learn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stewy,

Could you please add my young boy to the list as he is keen as mustard to come along and join in on the fun and learn from the best :)

Also for those who don't have a fly rod, is it necessary to have one on the day to participate in the fly casting workshop?

Looking very much forward to the day.

Special Thanks & All the Best

Ian

Unfortunately I am now unable to come along. :(

Sorry for the late notice but was unavoidable.

Hopefully will be able to come along in the future.

Cheers

Rah

I'm also sorry but I'll no longer be able to make it. I think it should be a great day but with Kids sport starting back after the holidays and throw in a couple of birthday parties my weekend has taken on a whole new complexion.

I'm also sorry but I'll no longer be able to make it. I think it should be a great day but with Kids sport starting back after the holidays and throw in a couple of birthday parties my weekend has taken on a whole new complexion.

Shame but family comes first Mark - enjoy your weekend

Getting excited about this! I bought some high-vis braid the other day and just finished putting it on my reel now. Might nip out for a few cheeky practice casts with the SPs tomorrow to get ready for Sunday.

Edited by adamski

Weather today is poor but it looks like it will be clear tomorrow

Please make sure that you read about WHAT TO BRING tomorrow

• we will be starting at around 8am
  • report to mrsswordie aka Donna to register your attendance
  • BBQ will be on with bacon and egg rolls and a hot cuppa
  • if early come help us set up
  • bring money to buy a fishraider hat/beanie etc
  • if you intend to fish make sure your fishing licence is in order
  • lunch break we will have a sausage sizzle, feel free to bring your own packed lunch if you want

Send personal message if you need any help on finding us on the day - iphone is at the ready

Stewy and I look forward to hosting the day and meeting everyone

Me and team scratchie are looking forward to it too! We are leaving port stephens now.

Hopefully Nbdshroom isn't responsible for bringing the coffee??? (Sorry personal joke)

Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Me and team scratchie are looking forward to it too! We are leaving port stephens now.

Hopefully Nbdshroom isn't responsible for bringing the coffee??? (Sorry personal joke)

Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers scratchie!!!

you had very nice coffee and food onboard the mothership anyway Jeff!!!!

Really sorry, but I've just got home a lot later than expected on Saturday night and didn't get a chance to nip out today to buy waterproofs, so I think I'm going to have to give the SP day a miss. Absolutely devastated as I was looking forward to the tuition and getting to meet everyone. Sorry for the late notice and hope you all have a great time tomorrow.

Awesome day guys....had a blast...learnt heaps of new things

Thankyou stewie and donna,

And the admin team for your time and effort in helping this humble fisho..pete was a great teacher..look forward to seeing you guys again..appreciate the event.

Tight lines!, Shakeel

+1 from me.

Had an awesome time and it was great to finally meet some of the raiders. Learnt a great deal and really appreciated the event, thanks for putting it together.

Look forward to seeing more raiders in the future...

It was great to put a face to so many raiders. The instructors were very good and I'm sure we all learnt a little something. Thanks stewy and Donna for your wonderful hospitality as usual. :)
My kids had a ball, and thank you lyn for the present for them!
All stewys talking must have worn them out though....

post-869-0-31349300-1399182378_thumb.jpg

Cheers scratchie!!!

I'm just having a coffe after getting back from the plastics session and felt I should write to say how bloody typical of what I have come to expect from the owners. Admin and members of Raiders.

Tea. Coffe. Tinned drinks Breakfast and lunch laid on free. People giving up valuable time to organise and teach. Patient. Knowledgeable. Instructors.

It was great to put friendly faces to a few names.

Well done to everyone who made this possible and shared the experience.

Thanks

... Steve